Job Role: Front Office
Required male/female Receptionist for our reputed Institute of medical sciences. Applicants must be 10+2 passed with pleasing personality. Working knowledge must be preferred.
- 10+2 passed, Male/Female.
- A certification in office management will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of computer, communication and telephone operating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
- Direct visitors to appropriate person and place.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Counseling of arriving patients.
- Preparation of files with necessary documents for admissions.
- Assisting patients in filling the admission form.
- Sending attendants with patients in assisting for showing the room and facilities.
- Coordinating with the mediclaim department depending on the type of patient.
- Certification in office management
Job Role: Lab Technician
Post: Dialysis Technician
- Sets up and operates dialysis machines to provide dialysis treatment for patients
Mixes dialysate, according to formula.
- Primes dialyzer with saline or heparinized solution to prepare machine for use.
Transports patient to dialysis room and positions patient on chair/ bed at hemodialysis machine.
- Takes and records patient pre-dialysis weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate.
- Explains dialysis procedure and operation of hemo dialysis machine to patient before treatment to allay anxieties.
- Cleans area of access, using antiseptic solution.
- Connects hemo dialysis machine to access in patient forearm or catheter site to start blood circulating through dialyzer.
- Inspects equipment settings, including pressures, conductivity, and temperature to ensure conformance to safety standards.
- Starts blood flow pump at prescribed rate.
Inspects venous and arterial pressures as registered on equipment to ensure pressures are within established limits.
- Calculates fluid removal or replacement to be achieved during dialysis procedure.
Monitors patient for adverse reaction and hemo dialysis machine for malfunction.
- Taking care of RO Plant and its regular maintenance activities.
- Monitors stock for expiration dates, quantity, consumption, etc.
- UG :Diploma in Any Specialization
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician
Interested Candidates kindly send your updated CV on [email protected]
Make sure to describe the Subject as :Post Applied For:- Receptionist or Dialysis Technician.